|n/a||Status LU: established. 1st record:2007.|
|Streckfouss||Status Eur.: established.|
|n/a||RA: ISEIA: C2. Harmonia+: n/a.|
|Streckfuß||Wikipedia: | Wikispecies: n/a (2020)|
|Strekpoot||Back to the list of invertebrates|
Report the species
→ Report Dicranopalpus ramosus to the National Museum of Natural History.
Originally the species was found in Morocco. Later it spread into Europe, with first reports in Portugal (1948), where it spread to Spain (1965) and France (1969). The Netherlands were reached in 1992. Since 2004 it is known to occur in Germany. As early as 1957, it was reported in Bournemouth, southern England, from where it spread all over the island, reaching Scotland in 2000. In 2010, one occurrence in Denmark was documented (Wikipedia contributors 2019).
Status and distribution in LuxembourgDicranopalpus ramosus ( Simon, 1909) was first documented by Dieter Weber on 18 August 2007 in the railway tunnel near Junglinster (MNHNL 2000-).
Currently, 5 records of the species are accessible through the MNHNL-mdata portal (MNHNL, iNaturalist & GBIF 2019).
While it appears to be widespread in the Gutland, the species seems to be largely missing in the Ösling (Muster & Meyer 2014: 38-39).
C2 (2+2+2+1) (Ries et al. 2017: 68).
Not assessed yet.
- GBIF, 2020. Dicranopalpus ramosus in GBIF Secretariat (2019). GBIF Backbone Taxonomy. Checklist dataset https://doi.org/10.15468/39omei [accessed 2020-03-05]
- MNHNL, 2000-. Dicranopalpus ramosus (Simon, 1909) in Recorder-Lux, database on the natural heritage of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Musée national d’histoire naturelle, Luxembourg. URL: https://mdata.mnhn.lu [Accessed 2019-10-24]
- MNHNL, iNaturalist & GBIF, 2019. Dicranopalpus ramosus (Simon, 1909) in MNHNL-mdata, online portal combining species observation from Recorder-Lux, iNaturalist and GBIF. National Museum of Natural History, Luxembourg. URL: https://mdata.mnhn.lu [Accessed 2019-10-24]
- Muster, C. & M. Meyer, 2014. Verbreitungsatlas der Weberknechte des Großherzogtums Luxemburg. Ferrantia 70, Musée national d’histoire naturelle, Luxembourg, 112 p.
- Ries, C., A. Arendt, C. Braunert, S. Christian, A. Dohet, A. Frantz, G. Geimer, M. Hellers, J. A. Massard, X. Mestdagh, R. Proess, N. Schneider & M. Pfeiffenschneider, 2017. Environmental impact assessment and black, watch and alert list classification after the ISEIA Protocol of invertebrates in Luxembourg. Bull. Soc. Nat. luxemb. 119: 63-70. [PDF 360 KB]
- Wikipedia contributors, 2019. Dicranopalpus ramosus (Simon, 1909) in Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia, 25 July 2018, 21:25 UTC, URL: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Dicranopalpus_ramosus&oldid=851987120 [accessed 24 October 2019]
Suggested citation of this webpage
Ries, C. & M. Pfeiffenschneider (Eds.), 2021. Dicranopalpus ramosus (Simon, 1909). In: neobiota.lu - Invasive Alien Species in Luxembourg. National Museum of Natural History, Luxembourg. URL: https://neobiota.lu/dicranopalpus-ramosus/ [Accessed 2021-05-17].